[Login][Search][Register]
November 19, 2018 Minutes
 
Meeting Start: 7:00 PM
Meeting Adjourned: 7:40 PM
 
Attendees:  Randy Cunningham, President, Pat Simmons, Vice-President; Sue Ellebrecht, Treasurer; Jackie White, Secretary, Jennifer Williams, At-Large
 
Resident:   Jerry Campbell (representative for Jennifer Bishop)
 
Minutes of October 22, 2018 meeting approved.
 
Treasurer’s Report - 63 total paid members out of 158 homes
 
November starting balance - $5,042.12
               Cedar River Law -    $207.50
November ending balance  - $4,834.62
 
New and Short Term Business:
  • Randy contacted Sound Legal Partners to ask questions about how to interpret who is a “member” and how to implement a fine schedule. A response has not yet been received.
Ongoing Business
  • The Board discussed options on setting up an assessment, fees, and violations schedule as outlined in a draft by Randy. Randy will draft a cover letter, include our revised draft and we will send it to Eydie Leighty for review and finalizing.

  • Jackie contacted American Family Insurance to see if we could get liability insurance for the mailboxes (in case of vandalism). There are several options being looked into. The highest could be $400, the lowest could be less. They will get back to us with a quote.
  • Safe City – report suspicious activity to the Safe City web site.

  • Vinyl fence – Carl was not present.  No progress by Carl in checking with a lawyer on the wording for an amendment to CC&R 3.7 so that a vinyl fence can be installed on the greenbelt.  The amendment will specifically ask if a vinyl fence is acceptable.  Carl has agreed to pay the costs associated with the lawyer, printing the letters, two envelopes per lot, and stamps for the mailing and return envelopes.  Carl has not attended an HOA meeting for several months; no progress.
Future meetings  (all meetings will be at 7:00 pm at FW Library on 1st Ave.)
  • Monthly HOA meeting – Dec. 17, 2018
  • Monthly HOA meeting – Jan. 14, 2019
  • Monthly HOA meeting – Feb. 18, 2019